Thursday, September 29, 2011

collection i'll be stalking

I have trouble keeping up with fashion shows. There are too many of them and too many seasons for me to keep track of - as soon as I think I'm caught up, the next round of runway shows begins.

I don't remember viewing Junya Watanabe's F/W 2011 collection via runway pictures last spring, but when I saw the first shipment at Barneys it was love at first sight. With my solid base of essentials (tuxedo jacket, white button-down shirt, leather pants) I would have no trouble incorporating these pieces into my wardrobe. With end-of season sales, eBay, and discount sites, I'm hoping that at least one of these will land in my closet eventually. Let the obsessive bookmarking and stalking begin!

2 comments:

  1. i am definitely feeling these looks for fall winter as well!! i have always loved the (p)leather and plaid together <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would work so well with your wardrobe!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete