Saturday, October 22, 2011

excuses, excuses

Oh how these photos lie! Move just a few inches to the left or right of where I'm standing and you'll see a big old mess. I'm in the middle of switching out my wardrobe and there are clothes and shoes everywhere! I decided to take a break and blog a little but in all honesty there has been more of these "little breaks" than there has been actual cleaning...

Les Chiffoniers latex pants (Intermix/NYC) // Rick Owens boots (brownsfashion.com) // thrifted faux fur vest (Addiction Consignment/Philly) // Dolce & Gabbana coat with leopard lining (eBay)

les chiffoniers rick owens boots elizabeth james






5 comments:

  1. Those RO boots are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spring/summer outfits and I love your fall/winter outfits even more!!! You never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fur vest over the coat!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that's faux fur. It looks so luxurious!

    ReplyDelete