Wednesday, January 05, 2011

houlihan

If any of you have been eyeing the JBrand Houlihans or want a second pair in a different color, now is a good time to buy them - they are down to $89 from $230 at Barneys. When I was in the store I had a sneaking suspicion that I was a victim of the "skinny mirror" effect but they were just as flattering when I tried them on at home. I should warn you though they're supposed to be cropped - I just happen to be a shortie ;-)

rick owens jacket

thrifted vintage silk Krizia blouse (Bella Boutique/Philly) // JBrand Houlihan skinny cargo pants (Barneys Co-op/Philly) // thrifted vintage boots (Vagabond/Philly)



9 comments:

  1. Totally Elin! I have the white version as well (don't ask), so I was actually trying to sell the grey one. No one was interested so I just wore it haha.

    I would love the all silver, or just the black/gold or black/silver, but I just can't drop that much $$ on a bracelet, so it would have to be a solid deal!

    Seriously, here's to SAVING in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this pic! I've been eyeing those but wasn't sure how it'd look. I actually much prefer this full length look and being just as short...I think I'll be able to pull it off, too. WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, tell me more about Barneys:(
    You always manage to find real treasures o sales.Score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Don't you just love them???

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I HATE the skinny mirror. In fact, the flat I stayed in barcelona had 2 skinny mirrors, very annoying. For a second or two I actually thought I had a long face, haha.

    However, I love your outfit as usual. Your cream blouse is perfect, it reminds me of the black one I own from Isabel Marant (that exists in cream too).

    ReplyDelete
  6. great boots.
    i like the longer fit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple laid back outfit. love it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool with just a simple white shirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Love those pants. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete