Thursday, May 28, 2009

typical

- work nine-to-five(thirty)
- quick outfit change
- fairway supermarket (harlem - gotta love the COLD ROOM!!!)
- cook
- eat
- will probably stay in tonight, unless i can convince someone to see terminator salvation with me
- sleep

Photobucket

Photobucket

i know most bloggers have way more interesting weekdays, but this is my life right now.


(theory buttondown, furla belt, d&g pleated trousers, louboutin wedges; american apparel tee, current/elliot jeans, alaia studded boots)

7 comments:

  1. I simply adore all your outfits.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my weekends are pretty similar (except cooking)...
    Love your outfits...simple yet chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one, as all others. I too like to change in the middle of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds kinda like my life, except insert more work right before sleep.

    Dressing for work and changing for after-work activities is always fun--one gets to put together 2 outfits in the same day, and they reflect very different attitudes. I did that yesterday when I came home early from work and had fun with it. I love your relaxed yet put-together apre-work look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those jeans... i have a pair similiar to that. i live in them!

    ReplyDelete