Sunday, January 10, 2010

chrome hardware

yes, i realize this skirt makes an appearance on the blog about every other post but it happens to go with everything in my closet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

ITEMS (rollover mouse to view detailed picture)
Elizabeth & James knuckle ring (from Intermix/NYC) and inherited diamond ring
Vince short-sleeved cotton tee
DKNY wool leggings
Rick Owens leather neck asymmetrical cashmere poncho (from Barneys sale/NYC)
Rick Owens drawstring leather skirt (from Barneys sale/NYC)
fingerless lace gloves (from Intermix sample sale/NYC)
Hermes collier de chien cuff, silver on cream leather (consignment/Philly)
Chloe pull-on boots (from DSW Shoes/NYC)

Outfit Details


and how do you like my chrome silver nailpolish, my new official weekend nail color? it's from cvs, one of those sally hansen nail pens. it's an affordable alternative to the chrome nail heat transfers by minx which i have been lusting over for some time. this nail pen is nowhere near as reflective or mirror-like as the minx ones - but it fills the void until there is a proper occasion and justification to splurge on the real thing.



8 comments:

  1. i ADORE the color of that nail polish so much, i might run to target right now and get it.

    ~pemora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tempted to get an orange croc CDC cuff that's on the Hermes website. Yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about your skirt like 2 days ago. See, I have a really old banana rep skirt I wear all the time and I was like I need another skirt like this. And of course yours came to mind. But I was like, I'm sure it's impossible to find and even if I do, I can't afford it at the moment...So I'm stuck with my really old skirt... You look lovely! Funny how I'm posting after pink horrrorshow, which is another or my favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that cuff is amazing!! love the nail polish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. polish is great.
    also enjoying the skirt repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lusting over the minx stuff too. I hear MAC's $$$$$ Yes nail polish is a good alternative too, but have yet to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so glad you posted this- i've been wanting to try minx nails (i actually put gold leaf on my nails to see what that was like... not bad, but took forever). but like you can't think of an occasion to warrant them. i'm also afraid i'd get sick of the shine after a few days. this nailpolish looks like a great alternative, i'll have to try it out. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete