Thursday, October 07, 2010

hip hip hooray


Photobucket

i kind of enjoy how this tunic exaggerates my hips...

Photobucket

it reminds of this fashion era...

Photobucket
Keira Knightley in The Duchess

...which in turn reminds me of this...

Photobucket
failblog.org

lol.


Yohji Yamamoto silk tunic (old, from eBay); Alaia wool shorts underneath; House of Holland suspender tights (from sevennewyork.com); Veronique Branquinho double lapel corduroy jacket (super old, from eBay); Alaia grommeted flat ankle boots (old, from Bergdorf Goodman sale/NYC); Alexander McQueen warrior skull ring (from saksfifthavenue.com)


3 comments:

  1. You look hot!!! I love the Duchess movie! And those stocking are soo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally be into it! Holy hell it's expensive though! where do I sign up for sponsorship?

    ReplyDelete