Saturday, March 07, 2009

saturday, march 7th '09

ack! did anyone else have trouble figuring out what to wear today?! it's so exciting when the weather shifts, suddenly it feels like i have so many options! finally decided on this...

Photobucket

ITEMS (mouse over to view details)
Patrizia Pepe tank
Urban Outfitters mini
Free People lace bandeau
Bliss Lau body chain
Balenciaga blazer
Chanel moto boots
extra long scarf made from 2 Portolano cashmere scarves

Outfit Details

this Free People lace bandeau is a great alternative to the "no bra" look that works so well for editorials but doesn't really work in real life if you've got boobs (and/or ride the subway on a daily basis!). i still wear a bra underneath for support, but the lace is so much prettier under sheer tanks and tees. i have one in black as well.

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great in-between-weather kind of outfit. I love the layering!

    I'm struggling to decide what to wear. Just bought a new pair of shoes, so I want to wear that with jeans, but that's about all I can figure out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit. I love how you wore the body chain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peeking Bliss Lau body chain nice subtle detail. I love hidden jewelry, must more intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing outfit. And the body chain looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Bliss Lau body chain! Yes I had trouble dressing as well but I finally decided on breaking out my drapey Jil Sander dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to tell you that I love your style! I've followed you ever since your days on Style Diary. It's so cool how you seem to have relatively few clothes but you figure out how to wear them in a multitude of different ways.

    Plus, this outfit is really awesome - love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to tell you that I love your style! I've followed you ever since your days on Style Diary. It's so cool how you seem to have relatively few clothes but you figure out how to wear them in a multitude of different ways.

    Plus, this outfit is really awesome - love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The body chain is awesome! I love the way you layer...it's effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you styled everything together...the BL body chain is a nice and unexpected touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo the bliss lau and chanel boots are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great relaxed look, i love how that balenciaga blazer fits you, is it vintage?

    I love the chain necklace detail so alluring..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know what collection the Chanel moto boots are from. I would love to have myself a pair, so I'm trying to find out as much as possible. And have you any idea where to look for them to buy? Cool blog btw.
    photographer@linekongsted.com

    ReplyDelete